Wednesday 10 December 2008

Watercolouring the Dandelions


Todays card is made using the Hero Arts Dandelion stamp, Ive used my Marvy le Plume pens to ink the stamp. I used Butterscotch first for the flowers then Light Green for the stems, after which I misted it with water and stamped it onto a light cream watercolouring paper.

The card itself was made by using a light green card folded in half and the edge was embossed using my scor-pal board, creating a square design.

This was overlayed with a gold pearlescent vellum stamped with white Memories inkpad and a Flourishes design. I attached the vellum using a piece of ribbon with a blue flourishes design, top and bottom with a bit of double sided tape.

The Dandelion stamped images have been mounted onto Orange Holographic card that has been cut with one of the long Rectangle Classic Scalloped Nestabilitie dies. I decided to use both the images as they are just slightly different, the top one was stamped first and the bottom one second and they give a lovely faded effect.

The greeting was made by printing it of my computer in the horizontal and then mounted again onto the Orange Holographic card and then positioned in the box effect edge.

No comments: