Monday 15 December 2008

Daisies


This card was made for a friend of mind after she had a operation in October this year, as a Get Well Card.

The main card was one that I already had that, which was embossed with a really lovely design, I used chalks to bring out the pattern, and around the Oval which helped to give the daisies a mounting.

The three daisies where made with the medium daisy punch, I punched out two pieces for each flowerhead and tipped the edges with pink felt tipped pen, then I cupped them and pinched the petals together, then stuck them on top of one another staggering the petals as much as possible, the centre's are small circle punched out pieces that have been cupped and on top I have stuck some small embellishments.

The daisies were then mounted on top of leaves that were punched from a fern leaf punch, and where were arranged to look like a bouquet.

No comments: