Wednesday 17 December 2008

Hubby's Xmas Card


I think this will probably be my last Card to be posted till the New Year, I hope that you will understand, its always a busy time of year and I want to concentrate more on my family for the next couple of weeks.

The card today is the one that I gave my husband for Christmas this year, it has been made with the Sizzex Pointsetta Flower Petals and Centre Die 655222. I punched out seven of the large petals, six of the smaller petals, one red centre and two yellow, these were then layered up to create the flower.

The card base was created out of a Gold Embossed A4 card folded in half to make a A5 card, then I used a strip of embossed vellum cut with the Fiskars Holly edge punch, this I put down the centre of the card, on top of this I created the flower with the Woodward Embossing Leaf punch arranged into a circle and put the flower on top. The centre was created with some silicone and some of the small embellishment beads, in many colours.

The greeting was one that I already had in my goodie box.

I want to wish all my visitors a very Happy Christmas and a Wonderful Crafty New Year.

No comments: