Friday 20 February 2009

Another Anniversary Card




This is the second of my Anniversary Cards that I created with My Craft Studio computer program. This one is for a young couple that are very precious to me, so I hope they will like the personnal card that Ive made for them.

Again I have used a photo and cropped it to fit the design frame that I chose, the background design is different to my last one as I have a number of different ones within the program, but Ive done exactly the same as I did before with the last card.

I printed the whole design onto a piece of A3 white card, which was folded in half to allow it to go through my printer, and then again onto a sheet of semi-gloss photo paper, which when dried I have cut out the photo with the frame and the greeting also with its frame, then layered them onto the base card with foam tape.

Ive printed an insert in the same way as I did before, and then printed a verse onto the paper afterwards. Ive then put two different sizes of Organza ribbon around the fold and tied a bow, below this I have put a bouquet that I created from some of my silk and paper flowers that I have in my crafty stash.

1 comment:

sparklybitsblog said...

i love this shirley especially the colour and those flowers realy set it off im sure they will love it x mandy