Friday 6 February 2009

A Girl with a Basket of Flowers


Ive created todays card as a birthday card for a special friend. The image and backing paper was printed from one of Joanna Sheen's Cd, the Cottage Garden double set.

I printed the Girl image onto semi-gloss photo paper (there are several images on the sheet) and the backing paper onto card, this I folded into half to use as the base card.

The little girl was then cut out and mounted onto Gold Mirri card, then I cut the second image out and used it as decoupage. I then used my multi flower corner punch and several different colours of paper to create small flowers that I have stuck to the basket. and I also stuck a large red one to her hat. In the centre of each of the flowers I have dropped a little Pearlidoodles.

Down the border I have used my clear Sakura glitter pen to bring out the flowers and leaves. The greeting was also printed from the same Cd and mounted onto another piece of gold mirri card.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Just love this card Shirley. You are one very special and talented lady