I must apologise for not posting for a few days as both my hubby and I have been suffering from some sort of virus, mine was stomach cramps and my poor hubby's in bed with Vertigo, so neither of us are feeling a 100%. But I did manage to create one card yesterday with one of the new Gorjuss Girl stamps.
Ive stamped the image onto white card and coloured her with my copic pens, then punched her out with one of the Nestabilitie label dies, then cut another out of some Pearlescent card so I can mount her onto it, (but before doing so Ive distressed the edge of the stamped image and the sentiment with some mauve ink), and as it was the largest Die I rotated it instead. I also did the same with the sentiment stamp. Theyve both been mounted with a bit of foam tape.
The base card is a 8"x 8" white card, with a first layer of mauve pearlescent card and one of the lovely Nitwit downloads , if you havent come across these papers before, if youd like to click on the name it will take you there. Ive actually used four of the patterns this time from the Noah's Ark set.
On top of the first layer I have used two of the papers and punched both of the edges with my Martha Stewart border punch, and the final mount is another piece of the same pearlescent card, and a further paper and then Ive wrapped a piece of the lovely ribbon that I won in the blogcandy from Jacqui. On top of the ribbon Ive stuck my stamped image again with some foam tape. The sentiment was then stuck to the bottom right hand side with foam tape.
The flowers are some lovely crochet ones, the larger ones I bought on Ebay and the smaller ones from Wild Orchid Crafts. Ive used some pearl brads in the centres and hung a fairy charm from the bottom one. I then attached them to my card with some silicone glue and punched some leaves out to sit them on and arranged them first before sticking the flowers on top.
The final thing I did is to stick some flower buttons along the bottom and the top just to take away the plainess.