Todays card is my "thank you" to all of you who over the last week have been such a comfort and left me such wonderful comments, its amazing how much it goes to help make life worth living when things are difficult and hard. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I shall only be posting a few cards this week as a lot of you are aware I have two of my grandsons coming to visit this weekend, and my hubby and I are already preparing for the onslaught, luckily hes taken next week of work to help me give them a good time, I just hope they do enjoy themselves.
Todays card has been created with Tilda and the Large Envelope, Ive stamped her first then masked her to stamp the envelope on afterwards. Then Ive coloured her with my copic pens, after which I punched her out with the Mega Nestabilitie punch, but rather than use the next size up Ive drawn around the same size one and cut it out. I did try to run a pen around the edge of the image but as you can see at the bottom Ive gone over the edge, so to try and disguise it Ive tried to distress the edge with a red catseye inkpad. I did the same with the sentiment, these were both mounted together with some foam tape.
The base card is another of the 8"x 8" size card with a base layer of red card with the first of my four papers, these are all ones from the Nitwit downloads. The first one is a pink one with a red and green flower patterns on, the second layer is a lavender paper with a mauve mount card, I also attached a ribbon around the middle of this one, the third layer is cream layer with a flower pattern on, though its not that easy to see, Ive used my border punch on this one, and this was stuck to the fourth mount this one is a blue one with a blue paper. On top of this last one I have stuck my stamped image. The greeting was stuck to the left hand side at the bottom.
I have created two flowers from my hydrangea petals and with a purple brad and silver spacer I have stuck them together and a heart charm was hung from the bottom one, before sticking them to the card I have arranged some petals and leaves in some silicone glue and stuck the flowers on top. The last thing is the four petal gems stuck to the right hand side.