Thursday 23 August 2012

First Sample for Sarah Hallam's New CD

Good Morning Everyone, it seems ages since I wrote up a post, but as you can see its been a busy couple of weeks and the worst of it is, it isnt likely to finish anytime soon. Firstly the wedding was fabulous and no doubt youve seen the photos further down my blog, and the grandsons enjoyed their week to though the weather wasnt at all kind to them and they got soaked on more than one occassion.
But the worst of it is my brand new desk top computer has decided to play up and hubby is having one hell of a time to try and sort it out, it just keeps falling over, and as I use it all the time its a real pain, and trying to set up a back up one is causing me no end of problems. You know what its like when you get used to your programes trying to use others is not easy. And the final thing is my poor dog is not at all well, we picked her up on Monday to discover that she had been sick the day before, but she seemed ok and pleased to see us although extremely tired. Anyway Tuesday she starting having problems the other end, and then yesterday morning I made a appointment with the vets but couldnt get her down there till the afternoon and by then she was passing blood, so you can image what was going through my mind. It seems she has a bile infection (liver) and is passing toxins through her, shes still rather poorly this morning but we at least had a full nights sleep though her motions are still rather loose this morning, all we can do is hope that the infection clears quickly through her.
Anyway now that youve heard why Ive not been around for nearly 2 weeks I hope you will forgive me, and now todays card has been created for my dear friend Sarah Hallam of Peerless Designs, she has a brand new CD due out very shortly, its called "Hedgehogs Garden Adventure" I will scan the label in later so that I can show you the CD cover at the moment Ive not got it to hand because of the problems with my computer (luckily I had uploaded my photos to facebook so was able to retrieve them from there) and as you can see from the photo above how gorgeous this little character is.
The CD has lots of similar designs on it, with complimentary papers, Digi Stamps, Note Papers, Tags and Bookmarks, Innie and Outie Stacking Decoupage sheets and Inserts and Envelopes plus a bonus cutting SVG and DXF files to.
I do hope you will keep an eye open for this new CD and when I know its release date I will inform you.

8 comments:

Eileen said...

What a cute card Shirley. Love the image and papers you have used and that flower is really gorgeous.
So sorry to hear about your dog, hope she is feeling better soon.
Eileen x

heidy said...

Awh hpe shes feeling better soon Shirley!!
Love your card!!
XXX Heidy

Cards By MI said...

Ohh dear! Poor doggy! I hope she gets better really soon. I feel for you.
Sweet card by the way. Take care and don't over do anything.
Love n hugs
Marie

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Shirley such a sweet image, i hope you poorly little dog is feeling better soon. luv gina xx

Anonymous said...

so cute card with the animals on it!
Hope your dog is ok now and you solve the problems with your pc
Hugs
Elma

Sarah said...

So sorry to hear about your dog Shirley :-( Hope she's much better soon. Your card is beautiful, love the hedgehog x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Shirley
A gorgeous and beautiful card and sorry to hear about your little dog hope everything is ok soon for him
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

AWWWW! Oh my goodness how precious this is! LOVE The basket with the table cloth sticking out. Love this card!