Saturday 25 August 2012

My 5th Sample for Sarah

Good Morning Everyone, well I dont know about you but its been raining here again this morning, though at the moment its stopped and the sun is trying to come out. This is the last sample for this blog I will also put Sample No.6 on my No.2 blog in a moment so if you would like to see it you will find it here I do hope that you will, its something different. 
This CD has been great fun to play with, its all about a hedgehogs Garden Adventure and the papers, images and design sets are just gorgeous. Sarah has  preview programs on Create and Craft next Tuesday so I do hope you will keep an eye out for them, as Ive been away from my computer for a week Im missed out on letting you know the times so I do hope you will browse and see when they are likely to be aired as the CDs are certainly gorgeous.


11 comments:

heidy said...

Oh Shirley this is gorgeous!!
XXX Heidy

Stef H said...

shirley!!!! this is simply stunning! i love the inside.... great idea!

hugs :)

Riet said...

So gorgeous Shirley.

Hugs Riet.xx

Linda . J said...

Hi Shirley I have been following your samples on facebook too, they are just amazing, love the inside, very special.
Hugs Linda

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Aww that's adorable.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Shirley
Another gorgeous and beautiful card have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Janette said...

Hi Shirley, oh it's just so gorgeous.xx

Sarah said...

Your samples are so beautiful Shirley, love the inside of this card x

Patricia St Martin said...

Checked out all of the cards. You have been a busy girl. This one I have not made a card like this in a long time, I had forgotten about doing the pocket on the left side. I wish we could take some of your rain it is so HOT AGAIN here and I hate it 89 degrees my hubby is out watering the lawn again. One thing at least the humidity is low.
Hugs, :^)

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

HEHEHEH!!! This is tooo cute! I love the flower pot!!! your papers and diecuts are gorgeous and the inside is all WOW!!!
Great work Shirley!

Gene Bernice said...

Nice cards!! I would like to know the procedure for preparing cards, because im really interested in preparing cards.


 Sample Templates