Friday 24 August 2012

Heres my sample No.3

I promised you a copy of the label for this CD, here is is at the bottom and also my third sample for Sarah, you will find another on my No.2 blog which is  www.nannieflash2.blogspot.comif you would like to see it. I will now go and put No.4 sample on theres.
I have enjoyed making these samples as the papers are so brightly coloured and the images are just gorgeous I hope you think so to. Sarah has a program on Create and Craft on Tuesday 28th but Im not sure if she will be promoting this cd, you will have to look to find out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a nice card wish you a great weekend
Hugs
Elma

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wow Shirley - this is fabulous! I always struggle with ideas for male cards, but this is just perfect. Love the image, the colours, the embellishments - everything!
Hugs, Sylvia xx

Doreen said...

Such a lovely card...fabulous image.xxx

Cards By MI said...

Another lovely hedgehog card Shirley. Hope Missy is improving each day now. Love the warm colours of the card.
Love n hugs
Marie

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is beautiful Shirley, I love the image, the ribbon and the flower.
Kevin xx

Riet said...

So beautiful Shirley.

Hugs Riet.xx