Monday 19 January 2009

Pretty in many shades of Pink


Todays card was a bit of struggle for me to get it uploaded theres been so many things that have got in the way, anyway I think we might just be able to get it done now.

This is one thats been created from one of the Sarah Kay stamp images called Carefree, I firstly stamped it onto card and coloured it with the Copic pens, then cut out with the Nestabilitie Classic Circle die punch, and a Pink Pearlescent one was punched out for the larger size.

The base card was made with a pink A4 card folded in half and then on top I printed onto satin photo paper, one of Joanna Sheen's new papers from her Country Cottage Cds, mounted on a piece of silver mirri card, and stuck to the base card.

I then picked a piece of pink vellum and put it through my Summer Days Fiskars border punch and attached it to the base card with a little glue along the fold line. On top of this I placed my stamped mounted image and wrapped a pink ribbon around the card and tied it into a bow. I then printed a greetings on my computer, and mounted this onto another piece of pink pearlescent and stuck to the front of the card.

To finish of the card, I punched out from two shades of pink paper 4 medium Sakura flowers and cupped them with my deet/ball tool, and in the centre of each I put cream with pink tipped cosmos flower punches made to look like stamens. The smaller flowers are made from the small Sakura punch and made in the same way as the larger ones. The Leaves were punched out in two shades of green from two sizes of the 3 leaf spray and marked to give them veins. Then arranged as I have onto the card above the stamped image.

1 comment:

Lisa Olson said...

This certainly is very pretty in pink, really delicate and detailed.