I firstly must apologise for not being around for a couple of days, weve had some upsetting news and its causing me more stress than usually, but hopefully with time it will be sorted out. Anyway today I did manage to finish of a card that I started last night, this one is another of the Mo Mannings gorgeous Digi Stamps, this one is called "soaking up the joy". I think its really lovely and I printed her out and coloured her with my copic pens, after which I have punched her out with one of the Nestabilitie label dies, I think it could really have been better cut out with my rotatrim as it does seem rather cramped, anyway I used the same die to create a larger mount for it to be mounted onto, this was some pink and white check glitter card I had in my stash. Ive also used it for the greeting which was stamped out then also mounted onto a piece of the same glitter card.
The base card is a 8"x 8" white card, and for the first layer Ive used the same glitter card, and onto this I have stuck another of the sets of papers from the Bearly Mind Extreme Design Cd these were all shades of yellow. And on top of this I have put two other layers of patterned paper that Ive used one of my Martha Stewart border punches down the edges first, over the top I have layered up a piece of yellow mirri card that has been firstly put through my cuttlebug machine with a lovely rose embossing folder, around this I have put a piece of ribbon. Then this was stuck to the base card down the centre.
The mounted image was then stuck to this card over the ribbon and the greeting was stuck underneath it. To finish of Ive used several Prima flowers that have just come on the market, and punched out some leaves with my punch and stuck them with some silicone glue in a circle with the flowers then put on top.