Saturday 10 April 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge - Punch Outs

Morning Ladies, the sun is out once again and Ive got to move myself this morning as my hubby wants to go to Cheltenham to get some bits from Maplins, so Id better get my fingers out and get a move on.
Todays card was created for the Just Magnolia Challenge, and this week its all to do with punch outs, Ive used this lovely Tilda image in her bridesmaid outfit or is it her prom outfit, I carnt remember, anyway I originally coloured it for my last Just Magnolia card then didnt use it. Anyway Ive coloured her with my copic pens then cut her out with the new Mega Oval Nestabilitie dies and use the scalloped one for the mount. The sentiment is one of CC stamps that I bought from Nikki a couple of weeks ago in her sale, its got lots of girl things in the set and I felt this one was right for this card.
The base card is a 7"x 7" white one with a first layer of pink card and one of four papers from the Pink Parfeit set from Papermania, and Ive also used a pink paper on the second layer, what Ive done is stick the first layer to the card then layered up the rest of the four papers, Ive used my new pansy border punch from Martha Stewart on all the edges then stuck them together at staggered intervals.
On top of this, down the side edge Ive stuck a flower lace strip and my mounted image by the side, the sentiment was stuck at the bottom, and I created two flowers with my retro flower punch with the left over pieces of paper, moulded them and then attached them together with a pearl brad and silver spacer, then arranged some punched out leaves in a circle and popped my flowers on top.
Anyway Id better go now, hope you have a wonderful weekend with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

25 comments:

Sadilla said...

Ciao Dear!
Lovely card, this stamp is so nice, I have to find this new collection, cause they are soooo sweet! :)
Great colouring...
hugs
Sadia

Lisa said...

Hi Shirley, Wow this is so pretty! Such a sweet Tilda and the sentiment is perfect.

Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Lisa x

brenda said...

Morning Shirley

Absolutely charming card.

B x

Christine said...

Hi Shirley another stunner gorgeous image beautiful papers fab card..off to work in the garden now..better get a move on while the sun is shinning ..LOl.have a great day..

luv n hugs Christine xx

Babs said...

love this shirley, she is so gorgeous.
The sun is out up here looks like its going to be a nice day.
Glad you are well again. Have a good weekend
Babs x

Anonymous said...

a fantastic card- Tilda is so nice colourated
Hugs and nice weekend
Elma

Poppy said...

gorgeous card Shirley, have a lovely weekend.
poppy

Wishcraft said...

Such a pretty card - lovely papers and I think this Tilda is so sweet, I'm very tempted! Lisa x

Unknown said...

Shirley she is so pretty, I love the gorgeous colours too!!
We have had beautiful weather today and had a bbq with friends,
Angela x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Beautiful card Shirley - I am waiting for this Tilda image to arrive any day now - I love it. Your colouring is perfect as always - love the flowers too.
Love and hugs, Sylvia xxxx

Lavender and old lace said...

ah this is beautiful I love tilda's and this is coloured so lovely in fact I just love everything about it love Dorothy xx

Donalda said...

Wow, such a gorgeous card dear and so much detail. Just beautiful dear. Thanks for joining us at JM

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Shirley this is amazing what a beautiful creation those papers and that punched border are gorgeous loving the flowers and that Tilda image is just stunning I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Cami said...

Another beautiful card, Shirley! Give me what you are taking for all that energy flowing through you! Love this card and especially the sentiment! Gorgeous card! Hugs, Cami

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Shirley, so pretty, the gorgeous Tilda is adorable I can't wait to get my hands on that one lol.
Hope the geese didn't wake you again today
love and hugs Mandy xx

Melodie said...

Wow, such a beautiful card mit great colours and papers.
I love your coloration.
Hugs
Melodie

Debbie said...

A really gorgeous card Shirley, such pretty papers and embellies and I love the Tilda image!
Hugs
Debbie x

Rosis Stöberseite said...

Tilda is the motive sweet. You again tinkered a beautiful card.
With Loves and Hugs
Rosi

Sue said...

Hi Shirley
how ya doin hun?? feeling better i hope.
Aww totally gorgeous card, as ever your colouring is beautiful, stunning creation hun, hugs sue,x

Margaret, said...

Beautiful Shirley
Margaret Scrappy cards

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW Shirley, this is so cute.
luv
Debby

Paula said...

Absolutly beautiful Shirley i adore the sweet image and all that punch detail is fabulous.

Hugs Paula xxxx

Renee said...

love the magnolia girls! and this card is precious! Love it, so sweet.
Blessings,

Donna said...

What a really pretty card Shirley I love this princess Tilda.....she is on my want list. Very prettily colored and lovey your flower arrangement.
hugs
Donna xx

Spyder said...

oh this is such a lovely colour Shirley, so pretty and I just love that Tilda image!!Beautiful card
(Lyn)