Friday 2 April 2010

Sorry Ive not been around

Good Morning Girls and a Very Happy Easter to you all, Im so sorry for not being around for the last few days but Im still not fit enough to spend to much time on the computer and Ive definitely not been well enough to attempt any crafting, so I want to apologise to all my lovely followers for not visiting you.
I thought for a change I would post a photo my daughter sent me yesterday of my youngest grandson Oliver in his Easter Play at School, hes the cheeky little elf at the the front of these four children, I thought it would bring a bit of a smile to your faces as it did me. It seems he had a wonderful time and enjoyed it no end.
I sincerely hope it wont be to long before Im back and creating but I hope you will be patient with me in the meantime. Bless you all and have a wonderful holiday, with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Shirley
sorry to hear you are not well, I was wondering why you were not on, i hope you feel better soon.
Lovely photo
Happy Easter
Christine x

PinksyDoodles said...

What a lovely photograph.
I'm sorry you are not well and I hope you are better soon.
Clare x

Mandy said...

Shirley I'm so sorry you are still poorly, sending you get well wishes for a speedy recovery.
Gorgeous photo
love and hugs Mandy xx

Rosis Stöberseite said...

OH Shirley, the pity you are sick over the holidays. I'm sorry to read that and I wish you all a speedy recovery, that you quickly get well.
Best wishes and a nice Easter.
Rosi

Christine said...

Hi Shirley sorry to hear your still unwell..lovely piccy hope your DH is taking good care of you?? am sure he is...LOL..big hugs for a speedy recovery....



luv n hugs Christine xx

dolcreations said...

What a fantastic picture! Very cute! I hope you are feeling much better soon!

Stef H said...

oh shirley! sure hope you are back to your good ol' self really soon!

such adorable picture!

hope you have a happy easter. you're in my prayers.

like the new blog look too!

Sue said...

Hi Shirley
aww sorry to hear your not to good hun, hope your soon feeling better, great piccie, take care, sue.x

Janette said...

Hi Shirley,Really sorry to hear your not so well,take care and get well soon,sending you some big hugs...your Grandson looks so cute and it did make me smile ......xxxxx

Babs said...

Get well soon Shirley, and hope you have a good easter, love the photo.
Babs x

Anonymous said...

Hello Shirley- hope you feel better soon!
Thanks for the nice picture from your grandson
Happy Easter to you and your family

Hugs Elma

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melodie said...

Poor Shirley, I hope that you soon feel better.
Hugs
Melodie

Cami said...

Hello Shirley. I'm sorry to learn your are not feeling well and I hope you will bounce back soon, being the spirited gal you are! Your grandson is one good-looking fella with a million-dollar smile! It is nice of you to share this pic. I hope you feel better soon. Take care. Love and Hugs, Cami