Thursday 19 November 2009

Donna's Blogcandy and the Launch of a New Challenge Blog


As a lot of you maybe aware I have been asked to join a new Challenge blog as a Design Team Member, and as a run up to the big day the 1st December, Donna is running some blogcandy, if you click on the link http://cardsformen.blogspot.com/ it will take your there and you will be able to read all about the new Challenge Blog and take part in hopefully winning some blogcandy as well, it runs till the 26th November, and its to celebrate her sons birthday and her 1000 hits, and guess what its my birthday as well.
Im so excited at the prospect of joining Donna's DT and as its all new to me, it will be a steep learning curve, so lets hope I dont have to many falls on the way, I do so hope you will take part when the Challenge starts, I will give you more details next week closer to the launch date. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

Mrs Bs Blog said...

Hi Sirley congratulations on becoming one of the DT over at cards for men. Your work is amazing and i`m sure you`ll do well.xxx

Mandy said...

Hi Shirley, Congrats on your DT and you'll be brilliant at it your work is amazing..
Mandy xx

Melodie said...

Sorry, but I have not understood all.
Congratulations.
Hugs
Melodie

dolcreations said...

Congratulations on your DT! You will do a great job!
Christine

Patricia St Martin said...

Shirley,
this is great. I have had this on the side bar on my blog for awhile now.

Amanda said...

Congratulations Shirly on the DT.

You won't fall over, besides you are amongst friends.
I can't wait either it so exciting watching a new Challenge site get started.

Amanda