Wednesday 11 November 2009

Sarahs Sample No.4 - Badger Waterfall Card


Todays card is one of the beautiful Badger images, and I have created a waterfall card, the base card is a 8"x 8" white card, and for the first layer I have used a piece of green card with one of the beautiful papers from the Cd. I then printed another of the designs and with my Martha Steward maple leaf border punch around all four sides then stuck it to the base card, across the centre I have stuck some lace that I found in my stash.
The actual waterfall is a long piece of green card sectioned of into 1/2" segments and then with a slightly bigger width at the bottom allowing you to be able to attach it to the base card. I punched a hole at the bottom for some ribbon to allow you to pull the waterfall through. This was made with several printed toppers, four in all and these were attached to the segments one after another.

I also thought you might like to see the inside of the card, and this has been manipulated in My Craft Studio to give me two bordered pages for the inside, on one side I have stuck one of the smaller images, and on the other side I have stamped a verse.
I nearly forgot, on the front of the card Ive created a flower from some of the left over paper, moulded it with my ball tool fastened them together with a pearl brad and spacer, and then punched out some leaves and arranged them in a circle before sticking my flower on top.
I hope that you like the card, its certainly a beautiful cd to work with and definitely suitable for any mens cards. You will find this beautiful cd and many of her others at her website http://www.spanglefish.com/peerlessdesigns/, she also offers free postage and packing, and some suitable stamps that she created to go with some of the other cds, and also a few that will work with this one Woodland Friends.

10 comments:

Jessie said...

Wow Shirley, you did a beautiful job. I love waterfall cards, I really have to try make one some time. Hope you are feeling better. Hugs, Jessie

Natalёk said...

It is beautiful card...

dolcreations said...

Beautiful waterfall card! Hope you are feeling a little better. You are in my thoughts.
Christine

Tonje said...

Such a beautiful card! Very nicely done!

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Beautiful card! Love image, your work is gorgeous.

Melodie said...

Your waterfall card is so beautiful.
Ich like also the paper.
Greetings
Melodie

Poppy said...

great card Shirley,love the image.
Hope your ok,thinking of you and your family.
poppy

Unknown said...

wow shirley your card is rely beautiful i hope you are feeling a bit better you are in my thoughts i send a lot of hugs and love liz x

Lavender and old lace said...

lovely work shirley a beautiful card love Dorothy

sandra said...

Will drop by later to read your post,but for now I'll just say that I love your card!
Great choice of papers and colors!
And the image is sooo adorable!
Hugs!
Sandra!