Wednesday 11 November 2009

Thank you so Much

I want to thank you all so much for the really lovely comments youve been leaving concerning the death of my mum, I have been popping by to read them and they have given me much comfort in this difficult time.
Unfortunately we still do not know when the funeral is as theres been some problems with getting the death certificates sorted out, but hopefully if my brother is able I imagine its probably going to be sometime next week.
So I just want to thank you all for your support and the beautiful comments you left me. I will be posting some of my samples for Sarah Hallam of Peerless Designs today, tomorrow and Friday, as I feel that I owe her that, as she is due to preview her new Cd "Woodland Friends" on Sunday on Create and Craft at 12pm and as she gave me the opportunity to create samples for her, I would like to show them to you first.
I probably wont be taking part in any of the challenges this week because of my mums death, and I dont want to let Sarah down, so I hope you will support her on Sunday. Thank you and Bless You again, with love and huge hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

nannala said...

there is nothing strangers could say to make you feel good, but I hope you would smile a little when you find out that someone far far away (poland) is thinking about your pain. be brave..

sandra said...

Oh,Shirley!
I'm so sorry!
This is probable only thing in our life's that we are newer prepared.
You will be in my thoughts.
Hang on!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Unknown said...

Shirley, I'm so very sorry to read about your loss. As you say, your Mum is pain free now and that thought will sustain you through the days to come.
Know that I'm thinking of you at this very sad time.
Viv xx

helencreaty1 said...

oh shirley, i am sorry to hear that,i bet you feel sad, but your mmum is now in the heaven whit god,and ...oh shirley,i dont know what else to say =(, just be strong and i ll be thinking of you shirley, ok
hugssss
helen

Linda said...

My dearest Shirley, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourself. xoxo, Linda

KriskropMemories said...

I am very sorry to hear that this has happened, you are in my thoughts and prayers, I totally understand how hard it is.