Monday 30 November 2009

Launch of New Challenge Blog



Tomorrow is the Launch of a brand new Challenge Blog http://cardsformen.blogspot.com/ I just wanted to remind you and sincerely hope that you will take part in the challenges, as a Design Team member myself and with other members of my team we will be displaying our own designs from tomorrow morning.
I know many of you take part in the number of Challenge Blogs so Im sincerely hoping that you will join this one, its certainly going to test your creativity, as its just cards for men, and I also know we struggle to do just that, so Im hoping that we will all be able to take some of the ideas that will be entered and use them for our own cards.
The challenges will be set monthly for now and our team leader Donna Walker of http://www.donnasdenofcrafts.co.uk/ is going to be donating the prizes for these challenges for now, so we are very lucky to have such a generous sponser. Again I sincerely hope that you will be taking part and Im looking forward to visiting your blogs to see what you can create.

8 comments:

Mrs Bs Blog said...

I`m hoping you can count me in.. My family is mainly of the male species, even the dog! So it will be great to other peoples ideas. xxx

Jessie said...

Can't wait to join in!

Donnas Den said...

Ooh it's exciting isn't it. Just putting the final touches together.

Donna xxx

Leann said...

I'm sure I'll be there Shirley - I'm completely outnumbered by boys in this family!
Hugs x

Melodie said...

Oh Shirley,
with my exquisite english I have not understood, what you have said.
Sorry.
Hugs
Melodie

Bev said...

Lots of luck with the challenge hun, I'm sure it will be a hit! xx

Unknown said...

Fab Shirley, I cannot wait, I think we all need inspiration to make these pesky men cards....Hugs Avril xxxx

mueppi said...

Hi Shirley
I will be there!!!!!!!
Have a great day hun!
Big hugs Gisela