Due to being away from tomorrow till next Wednesday Im posting another Challenge card today, this one is for the Stampin for the Weekend challenge which was a sketch, and the Just Magnolia challenge which was masking.
I stamped my Tilda image onto white card and masked her before stamping the parcels behind her, then coloured her with my copic pens after which I punched her out with my oval Nestabilitie die, I rather choped of one of her feet a bit, sorry about that, I then used a Scalloped diecut for the mount, this I did in red card. The sentiment is one of the new Christmas greetings from Just Magnolia and this was stamped and cut out and mounted it also onto red card.
The base card is a 8"x 8" white card and for my first layer Ive used a piece of red card, and one of two beautiful designed Christmas papers sent to me in a DTs Goodie Bundle by Donna of http://www.donnasdenofcrafts.co.uk/ for my own use and also with my position on her new DT for http://cardsformen.blogspot.com/, the day is drawing close for the launch, keep watching this space I will be giving your more information towards the end of next week.
Anyway getting back to my card, Ive used a lovely red and gold greeting paper for my first layer, then cut two small squares in red card to put in two opposite corners, on these I have used my second paper, this one is red one with snowmen and Christmas trees, afterwards I have wrapped two pieces of ribbon across the centre of my card on the diagonal from top left hand corner to the bottom right hand one.
Ive then positioned my mounted image to the right hand side in the middle and my greeting to the left at the bottom. I then decided to create two flowers from some of left over papers punched them out and moulded them with my ball tool after which I have put two pearl brads through the centres with spacers, and from the bottom one Ive hung a Christmas tree charm. Before attaching them to my card Ive punched out some fern leaves and arranged them in a circle in some silicone glue before popping my flowers on top. I also decided to pop a couple of punched out snowflakes on the other side and some pearls in the centres and three pearls at the top along the edge of the top square.