Wednesday 13 May 2009

Another beautiful award from Linda


Tonight Ive just discovered the lovely Linda of http://simpleandsassycreations.blogspot.com/ has awarded me a lovely award, bless you Linda and you inspire me to, and from the conditions which are as follows :-In case you don't know the rules, here they are: 1) link back to the person who gave it to you; 2) put the picture/award on your blog; 3) you can nominate anyone and as many as you choose; 4) leave a fact that no one knows about you; and 5) leave a comment on the blog that gave you this award.

I have to leave a fact that none of you know, so here goes Im very naughty about buying loads of craft stuff when I really shouldnt, I wont give you the amount I spend each month, but its certainly more than I should be spending. I hope this fact covers that condition, now I have to nominate people to receive this award from me, so here goes :-
Bev, Rach, Sue, Kimmi, Poppy, Linda, Julie, Marcea, Saskia, Claudia, Mandy, Debby, Debbie, Linnie, Nikki, Ria, Riet, Lorraine, Denise, Jamie, Andie, Janet, Chris, Claire, Enfys, Mary, Lia, Roz, Trudette, Carole, Lizzy, Sue and anyone who visits my blogspot tomorrow on the 14th of May. Thank you girls so much for all your inspiration and the beautiful comments you leave me. With all my love and lots of Hugs. Shirleyxxxxx

18 comments:

Saskia said...

Oooh... thanks for thos lovely award!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia

Linda said...

Oh boy, Shirley! That is a fact that I'm sure all of us can understand! Heehee! Thanks for sharing that and have a wonderful day! Hugs, Linda

Janet said...

Thank you for the lovely award Shirley!X

Rach said...

haha Shirley i think that we can all hold our hands up to that fact.. well i can for one..
thank you for thinking of me when passing on your wonderful award. xx

Sue said...

Aww Shirley what a lovely award to get thank you somuch hun,very much appreciated. Glad hubbie liked the piccie your more than welcomemy friend, hugs sue.x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Thank you for the beautiful award Shirley and oh yeah.. I too spend way too much! I'll post this one and the other cute award you gave me on my next posting. Have a great day, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Poppy said...

Thanks Shirley, I think most of us crafters have that sort of secret.I know I do....lol
poppy

Nannieflash said...

Im beginning to feel right at home with my fact I let loose, my hubby laughed when I showed him what I had written, and he said "Yes you are a naughty girl", so youve had it from the horses mouth. Thank you so much for making me feel less like a freak, so its a problem with all us crafters is it?????? Lots of love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Lia said...

oohh this is very sweet Thank you for this award
hugs Lia

coldwaters2 said...

Shirley what can I say but Thank you for thinking of me when handing out this award its beautiful I seen it yesterday on another crafters blog and thought how lovely it was and that they must feel very proud to have received it. Now I feel proud and also feel very honoured. These awards mean so much to me and its like receiving a present I go all goose pimply lol.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Hi Shirley i hope you are ok your blog is rely beautiful you work is out of this world i can not thank you so much for my lovely blog award lots of hugs liz xx

trudette said...

Thank you so much for the award, I Blogged about you on my Blog :)

take care, trudette

Carole said...

Hi Shirley, thank you so much for giving me this fabulous award...such a pleasure to receive it from you!
I think your fact definitely applies to me too.....thanks for sharing!
Hugs
carole x

rozzyb said...

Congratulations Shirley on that wonderful award and you are so kind to pass it on. i really do appraecite it. I have save the details and will try to update my blog soon. I have been really busy over on Trimcraft (just been made a moderator) and have jsut been trying to keep my blog updated with projects.
I am very touched that you are sharing your award with me, you are so very kind. I too am very guilty of the same, but i do try to have months when i don't overspend lol
love and hugs
rozzy xx

Kimmi said...

Thank you sooo much Shirley. It was really nice of you to think of me! I've now posted and picked my people!

Hugs

xx

Marcea said...

thankyou so much sweetie, I will certainly post it this weekend - thankyou so much for passing this on to me :o)
-x-

Chris said...

Thank you so much for this lovely award Shirley, so sweet of you to think of me and thanks also for your kind words and commenting when I don't always get the chance to come back to your blog as often as I'd like to. I really do appreciate the award and all the lovely comments that you leave which make me happy. Oh and you aren't alone with the naughty spending :D Chris xx

Bev said...

That's not a secret hun - I think we are all too guilty of that lol. Congrats on your award, and thanks so much for passing it on to me xx