Tuesday 26 May 2009

I have been so Lucky


Firstly I have to thank all of you who have been congratulating me on my winning Jacqui's blogcandy - http://jacqui47.blogspot.com/ I must apologise for not acknowledging this before, but I must admit I was so gobsmacked that I wasnt quite sure how to say how excited I was about winning it, all I can say is THANK YOU Jackie for such a wonderful surprise, and its so lovely having her back again with her gorgeous work after her computer gave up the ghost.
Anyway Ive also got to say that I would have liked to have posted a card featuring Janet Roberts new Pink Gem designs, but Ive been so busy trying to catch up with myself since getting back from a few days away that Im still struggling to do so, so please I hope you will like the card Im posting today, and I will try and get one of Janets designs posted tomorrow.
I have also been asked to help my friend Sarah again, to make up some more sample cards for her Create & Craft program due at the end of June, I am also hoping that she will agree to allow me to post them as I did before, anyway I will give you the answer to that when I know.
With love and hugs to you all Shirleyxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

Poppy said...

congratulation Shirley.
poppy

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Shirley wow what some lovely goodies you have congratulations once again.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Congratulations Shirley so chuffed for you, have fun with your new goodies, sue.x