Friday 15 May 2009

Another big surprise Award from Nikki


Ive been so very lucky this week to have been given so many beautiful awards, and this one is another really lovely one from Nikki of http://bunny-zoes.blogspot.com/ , bless you and thank you so very much Nikkie, please go and visit her beautiful work, and this award is just for the support you give to the blog, and for no other reason.

So I want to give it to "All my Blog Followers", so please accept it with all my very grateful thanks as without you visiting and leaving such lovely comments my life would be extremely dull, your support is so very much appreciated believe me. With love and lots of hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

6 comments:

Linda said...

Hey Shirley ~ you are so deserving of this award! Thank you for always leaving such wonderful and encouraging words of support on my blog! Hugs & Aloha, Linda

Poppy said...

what a lovely award Shirley, you really deserve that one,
poppy

Nikki Fairbairn said...

I always love reading the wonderful comments you leave me Shirley, they really brighten my day, Have a great weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Denise said...

Congrats on the award! You deserve it.

Bev said...

Congrats on all your awards sweetie, you so deserve them x

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Congrats on the award :)