This is my card for the 4th Just Magnolia Challenge, I have used one of the new Tilda Butterfly stamp designs. Ive stamped onto white card and coloured her with my Karisma pencils, then cut her out and mounted her onto mauve pearlescent card.
The base card is a 8"x 8" white card, on top of which I have layered up in the way the sketch has been been drawn, firstly a layer of mauve pearlescent card, on which I have layered one of the Bearly Mine Designs from the Extreme Designs Vol.2. Ive then used another of the designs which is a large multi spotted one, and Ive created two mounts with this one, but I firstly layered this one onto a yellow pearlescent card and then onto mauve. For the long mount Ive used a piece of the mauve card and ran it through my cuttlebug machine with one of the embossing folders.
The mounts were then layered up as instructed to do so, on top of these I have stuck the stamped image in the centre. To cover up a slight mishap I had with a metallic pen, that I had used around the edge, Ive stuck a few butterflies punched out with my Martha Stewart punch, and stuck them on the stamped image with a little bit of stickle glitter glue on.
I have then stuck pearls in the appropriate corners, and stamped a greeting onto another piece of white card with my Just-Rite circle stamps then cut this out with my circle Nestabilitie die, and with the Scalloped circle created a mount for it, which I then stuck below the stamped image to the left hand side.
To finish of I have created 3 flowers from the new Prima flowers (which look a lot pinker in the photo, than they are in real life), punched out some leaves then with some silicone glue arranged them in the top right hand corner.