Tuesday 5 May 2009

Another Beautiful Surprise Award


Today I was given a really lovely surprise from Julie Eastwood, another gorgeous award. "Thank You" so much Julie, with all my love Shirleyxxxxx

I now have to pass on this award to 5 lovely people who have been an inspiration to me, so heres my list

Denise - Denise likes to Stamp
Lizzy - Lizzymayfairies
Mary - Crafty devils creations
Saskia - Snippers & Co
Claire - CraftyC

Thank you all for being such lovely people and for visiting me so regularly. With all my love Shirleyxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Saskia said...

Shirley,

Thanks for this lovely award!! Blogging is so fun... I met a lot of friendly people, so great!!

BIG hug,
Saskia

Unknown said...

Hi Shirley thank you so much for my blog award it means so much to me did you see on my blog they is some thing for you thank you and big hugs from me x liz