Friday 22 May 2009

Court Jester


Todays card has been created with the Jester stamp from Whiff of Joy. Ive stamped him onto white card and coloured him with my Faber-Castell colouring pencils, then cut him out with the pinking die from Spellbinders, I have also used it two more times with larger dies to create the mount for it.

The base card this time is a 7"x 7" inch card, on to this I have layered up a pale mauve pearlescent card with again one of the Bearly Mine design papers, the second layer is another from the same cd, but this time I have made a smaller square and punched out the edges with one of my Martha Stewart border punches, I have stuck it to the base card in a diamond shape, the third layer is a circle cut with a cutter in red holographic card, with a third paper stuck on top of it. Onto this I have stuck my stamped image.

The greeting was stamped with a circle stamp from my Just-Rite stamps and then cut out with again the pinking die, and then it was layered up on two more punched out pinking die shapes, this was then stuck to the card on bottom right hand side. The final finish is several star gems stuck around the edge to brighten it up.

4 comments:

Poppy said...

missed this on on first visit Shirley sorry, lovely card, great papers.
poppy

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Shirley,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the jester and papers.
luv
Debby

Kimmi said...

fab and fun are two words to describe this brilliant card. Oh there is another hehe...
I love this image, he has such a cheeky face! Great layout!

Kim x