Monday 11 May 2009

Bless You and Thanks Kimmi







I had a very big surprise this evening, Kimmi of Poppy Petal Designs, has given me three awards, The Lumas Thorn Award, The Friends Award, and The L0ve Award, I was really shocked and to be absolutely honest rather gobsmacked, as Ive only just really met Kimmi, so what a wonderful thing for such a lovely lady to have given me "THANK YOU" and "BLESS YOU" for such a lovely surprise. With love and Hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

I now have to give this award to five people and this time I would like to pass them onto
Nicki - Bunny-Zoe's Blog
Lorraine - Coldwaters 2
Linnie - Linniepink
Claudia - Pretty Pressings
Mandy - Sparklybits
Thank you girls for being such loyal followers of my blogspot. love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

4 comments:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

ohh.. shirley. .thank you so much fo this award
hugs
claudia

sparklybitsblog said...

thankyou so much for the award hun im honered you thought of me oh and i just theought id let you know spacer's and charms are on the way to sparklybits and are so delish lol thankyou

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Congratulations Shirley and you deserve all those fab awards. Thank you so much sweetie for thinking of me. Big Hugs, Nikki x

Linnie said...

thankyou shirly for thinking of me you are a star
luv
linnie