Thursday 14 May 2009

A really lovely Award from Lorraine


Ive been so very lucky this week, Ive been given another award, this time from the lovely Lorraine, a fellow Gloucestershire mate, "Thank You Lorraine", and this one is called the Lemonade Award, and its conditions are as follows :- When you receive the award please leave a comment and show off the award on your blog then nominate other bloggers you feel have attitude and gratitude.

The following are my nomination for the award, I hope that you will accept it please, they are
Lizzy - Lizzymayfairies
Linda - Linanna Designs
Saskia - Snippers & Co
Linda - Simple and Sassy Creations
Mandy - Sparklybits,
Janet - Pink Gem
Julie - Julies Cards
Riet - Riets Blog
Poppy - Poppy's Place
Sue - Scoopystuff.
Thank you girls for being such wonderful friends and for also being such loyal followers of my blogspot. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

Sue said...

Oh wow Shirley now you are just spoiling me THANK YOU so much hun,so kind of you to think of me.sue.x

Saskia said...

Shirley,

You are so friendly and wonderful! Of course I'll accept this award!! I'll place it at my side-bar and pass it over when I have more time!!! Sweet, sweet greetings!!!

Saskia

Unknown said...

wow Shirley thank you so much for this lovely blog award you are such a lovely lady or should i say a lovely friend lots of love and big hugs liz xx

Poppy said...

thank you Shirley that so kind,I will gladly accept it.
poppy

coldwaters2 said...

Its lovely to get these awards but it is getting more and more difficult to pass them on to people glad you accepted it and enjoy as I am enjoying yours lol.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Linda said...

Hi Shirley! Thank you so much! You're too kind ...

I have a question for you. Can you e-mail me separately please? Thank you!

Hugs & Aloha,
Linda