Tuesday 20 October 2009

Another Sample for Sarah - A K-Card



This card wasnt easy to create and I actually printed out at least 4 of each of the two papers Ive used, as I get getting the papers either not quite square or the glue would stick to quickly that it wouldnt allow me to wiggle it into place, in the end I used photo glue and held it for a few seconds until it actually stuck.

Ive no idea if any of you have ever tried this template of card as you have to have the inside one poking through the front cover and if you dont get it in the right place it doesnt look to good, anyway with a bit of luck it did eventually work out ok. On the inside page Ive printed a verse which was done with my program Word to get it in the right place, and the greeting on the front was also printed on my computer and mounted on a piece of red card.

The topper was cut out separately and mounted on a piece of red card then and stuck to the flap that came through the front of the card, after which I stuck my greeting below it.

10 comments:

Poppy said...

lovely card Shirley, they really do look so cheeky.
poppy

Paula said...

Hi Shirley i adore this K card love the image and what fabulous colours.
Paula xxxx

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Shirley and I love the colours and design. I haven't tried this fold and I really like the way you've done it, I must get round to giving it a go. Hugs, Chris x

brenda said...

Sounds like you are having one of those days Shirley, but it all worked well in the end. Loveley image.

B x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Shirley I adore this card love that fold and the image is just so sweet.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Shirley!! What a gorgeous card!! I love how your background matches your image panel!! Love your colors and design!! Gorgeous fold!

Kim Dellow said...

Oh so cute Shirley, lovely make. Kim

Unknown said...

Shirley this looks very hard to do, but what a result, love it and the images are just so cute and cheeky looking. Love it. Hugs Avril xxx

Spyder said...

This is a lovely card! I love the images and papers, it looks 'real!' (you know what I mean!Love it.
((Lyn))

Swaantje said...

Hello Shirley,
what a beautiful card, love the image. Great work.
Many hugs
Swaani