Tuesday 6 October 2009

Sarah Hallam's new Cd "Imps Playtime"







Ive been asked by my friend again to help her by creating some samples for her new Cd which is due to be released on the 21st October, at 11am on Create and Craft, and I said Id be glad to help. The new Cd is a sequel to her Pixie Dreams cd and this one is delightful, if you go to her website you will be able to see all her beautiful pictures she's created for this Cd, you will find her at http://www.spanglefish.com/peerlessdesigns/newreleases.asp.
This first sample Ive created is a Birthday card with her favourite character, this is titled Buzz Off. Ive printed onto photo paper one of the Topper Sheets, and cut the large one out first and mounted it onto a piece of gold mirri card. Ive created a 6"x 6" tri-fold card and for the first page Ive used one of the background designs as my first layer with another piece of gold Mirri board, before sticking it to the first side Ive wrapped a piece of green ribbon around and attached it to the back then positioned my mounted image on top of this, and Ive put a Happy Birthday peel off across the botton.

For the second page Ive created a three picture sliding waterfall, and this was stuck to a piece of gold card, then Ive mounted it in the same way as I did the first page, with a piece of gold mirri board and another piece of my background design. Ive threaded another piece of the green ribbon through a punched hole so that it can be pulled down.

The inside of my card is two pieces of the background paper for the two outer pages with small toppers stuck to the centre and flower peeloffs around the edge, and for the centre panel Ive printed of a insert and stamped a greeting onto it. This was also mounted onto gold mirri board.

I must thank all my friends who enquired about me yesterday and emailed me their good wishes, though Ive been up most of the night with some awful stomach cramps, I must admit on the whole I think Im begining to recover from the investigation op yesterday morning, or at least I hope Im now over the worse, thank you so much girls, its so nice to have such loving friends.

13 comments:

andrea said...

gorgeous cards,lovely colours and the images are sooooooooo cute
hugs andrea

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

These are beautiful!! I just love your backgrounds and coloring!! Cute image!!

Paula said...

Wow wow wow Shirley this is stunning i love the detail of the waterfall and such fab colours.
Paula xxxx

Enfys said...

Gosh Shirley, these images are so very cute, and you did a great advertising job for the CD.
hugs
En xx

mueppi said...

Wow..... Shirley
what shell I say?
Your card is soooooo wonderful again!!
I just love your backgrounds and colours!
Have a great evening!
Big hugs from the raining germany
my dear
Gisela

Sue said...

Hi Shirley
i hope your tummy is feeling better?? Hugs.
gorgeous card hun luv the colours you have used, great image bet your friend will be chuffed with it,sue.x

brenda said...

Hi Shirley

Wondful colours here, the background is stunning and all in all a real work of art.


B x

dolcreations said...

This is so beautifully done! I am so glad to hear you are alright. I hope your tummy gets better. Thinking of you,
Christine

Bev said...

Oh this is just adorable Shirley - such a darling image and a fabulous card design too. Love it! x

Christine said...

Ohhh Shirley these look gorgeous they have printed out really well love them, hope you continue to improve???

Hugs Christine xx

mi sello personal said...

Oh my dear this is so so beautiful ...Hugs Laura

Rach said...

fabulous card Shirley.. great papers...xxx

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow Shirley these and the ones above are just stunning work dear, what a fantastic CD this is
Hugs Jacqui x