Monday 19 October 2009

Morning Ladies




Well its been a very busy and uncomfortable weekend for me and my hubby, Saturday we had a gorgeous day visiting my grandchildrem who were all at home for a change, the eldest Thomas is doing so well at College and is settling down extremely well, hes the lad with Aspergers Syndrome and his mum Sarah and I are so proud of his ability to sort out his travelling and to deal with all the extra things hes had to do. Hes also working hard and enjoying his IT course at his college.

My eldest granddaughter Chloe is quite the teenager and is almost as tall as her mum, and then my second granddaughter Taylor is also growing fast and getting more beautiful as the days go by, the youngest Joe is my boy, hes so loving and yet quite a handful for his poor mum.

It was such a lovely visit and I even got to meet my daughters new beau, a really lovely lad Allan, and I hope that this time the relationship goes well for her.

Unfortunately I spent yesterday in bed with food poisioning and that wasnt so good, so Ive got all behind with my blogging and also my posting. I will be posting some sample cards that I made for my friend Sarah Hallam whos new Cd "Playful Imps" will be aired on Create and Craft this Wednesday at 11am, I do so hope that you will all be watching and giving her the support she so deserves.

Well Id better pull my fingers out and get a move on, but first I will post some photos of my grandchildren for you to see (you wont see my eldest granddaughters face as she wouldnt allow me to take a photo of her). With love and huge hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Shirley I am sorry that you had food poisoning and hope you feel better soon. I am however, so glad that you had a fabulous weekend with your daughter and her chidren, look forward to seeing your samples.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Poppy said...

oh poor thing,but looks like a lovely weekend.
poppy

Bev said...

Aw, so sorry to read that you were poorly Shirley, I do hope you feel better soon xx

Unknown said...

Fantastic photos of your Grandchildren Shirley, I hope that by the time I am writing this you are completely recovered, hate to think off you being ill. I am glad that you had a good time with your family, xxxx

Anonymous said...

Shirley- I hope you feel better now! Not nice to have a weekend with pain
Hugs
elma