Saturday 31 October 2009

Oh what hassle to post my blogcandy

My husband and I have spent hour trying to sort out how to keep the post at the top of my blog, only to discover that my settings were out of date, you need to use the new editor to do this, it actually gives you a complete new posting page and the Post Options are different again. I hope this helps anyone else whos been having similar problems, its all to do with these damn updates that they keep giving us. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS Ive posted my finished bathroom for you to see, hope you like it

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Looks fab Shirley, enjoy
hugs Mandy xx

Jules said...

Oh bless you and hubby - I wouldn't have the foggiest idea how to keep a blog post at the top.

Your new bathroom looks lovely.

Ours is nearly finished after all these weeks. Unfortunately we had a disaster when they fitted our flooring and now they have had to re-order more flooring and will re-fit this hopefully within the next couple of weeks.

Such a funny story to tell about this but I daren't tell it until I have my new flooring and am happy with it!!

Hope you had a good weekend.

Love Jules xx