Monday 5 October 2009

I won some fabulous Halloween Blogcandy


Well Im sorry Im a bit late in posting this as Ive been to hospital this morning for a camera down my throat and really havent felt up to letting you know about it till now, well Im still alive and I want to thank Angela of http://sparklycards.blogspot.com/ as I was rather a bit surprised to say the least when I finally accepted it was me whod won in.

Anyway Ive got Teresa http://treesawardincrafts.blogspot.com/ to thank for letting me know as I would have not known about it without her help. Thank you so much girls for the lovely surprise as I was feeling a bit down yesterday dreading what I was going to have done today, it really perked me up no end when I did eventually believe Id been so lucky, and Im really excited at the prospect of playing with all those yummy bits and pieces. With love and huge hugs to you both Shirleyxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Shirley how horrible for you, I used to sit with my dad before he had these procedures done, and all I wanted was to change places with him, hope all is well my friend, and congratulations on the blog candy, can't think of anyone who deserves it more....many hugs Avril xxxx

Christine said...

Hi Shirley many congrats on your win...cant wait to see what you make.. I too have had a WOJ blog hop win..coming from Italy...

hugs Christine xx

mi sello personal said...

Oh,wow bwautiful things ...Hugs Laura

cats whiskers said...

Ho Shirley how lovely for you, hope you are feeling better after that horrible procedure sweetie, hope you are feeling more relazed now it has been done, waiting can be so awful, sending you lots of hugs sweetie
Jacqui x

Rach said...

congrats on the blog candy win hun. Hope all went well at the hospital.. that isn't a nice thing to have done.. Paul has had those countless times.. not fun at all... big hugs rachxxx