Well I was in my element when I discovered that this weeks challenge is to create Flowers, as I love using Floral Punch craft to create my flowers, and luckily I had actually created three roses a few weeks ago that were ready to be used on cards, Ive already used the pink one a week or so ago, and I remembered I did have a yellow a red one still left in my box.
So I used one of the Tilda stamps that was just right for this flower, she is holding a huge bouquet of roses, so after stamping her out Ive coloured her with my copic pens, making the roses yellow to blend with my created rose. I then cut her out with my Nestabilitie label die eight, and drew around the same size die to create a mount for her, Ive used yellow pearlescent card for this and all through creating this card. The greeting was stamped onto a small piece of white card and then punched out with the mount from one of the double ended tags, this one has holes for ribbon.
The base card is my usual 8"x 8" card and onto this I have layered up for my first layer a piece of yellow card and a paper from yet again Donna's Bearly Mine Extreme Designs Vol.III, Ive actually used two of the designs this time, a beautiful swirl one for the first layer and then Ive used a yellow spotted one for my third mount and a small piece for the edge of the second which has been punched along the edge with my Martha Stewart border punch, you can just see it above the stamped image. The second layer is a piece of the same pearlescent card, but Ive put it through my cuttlebug with the lovely rose embossing folder, this was then stuck to the left hand side of the card with the small piece of the yellow paper underneath.
The third mount was positioned at the bottom but I firstly threaded two ribbons through the holes of my greeting and stuck it around this mount before sticking to my card. Ive then positioned my mounted image on my card which is a little of centre to the right.
My flower arrangement was created with several punched out leaves and some bead sprays which I have arranged in some silicone glue, before sticking the rose on top I have stuck some rose leaves into the glue as well and then the rose was positioned on top. The final thing Ive done is stick three pearl gems to the top on the right hand side.