Wednesday 7 October 2009

Second Sample for Sarah - Scrapbook




This is the second sample I created for Sarah, and this one is a scrapbook for my hubbys second granddaughter Seraphie, I did one for his first granddaughter Danu last time and thought that I would make one for this one to.

I printed out all 6 scrapbook pages 4 times, so that I had 12 double sided pages, the two covers have been done with photo paper, and the alphabets were taken into photoshot to crop them and single them out to print for her name.

The inside cover was also taken into photoshot for the details of her birthdate, weight and name. The book was put together then Ive used my Zutter binder machine to stick it together and some pieces of wool were then threaded through the binding on the edge. I cut out all the alphabets and stuck them to the cover.

Inside my husband has printed of some of the photos of Seraphie and I have stuck them in and then done some journalling in word and printed it out and added that to each of the pages. Ive also stuck a few embellishments among the pages as well.

2 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Shirley, wow hunny you have been busy since my last vist. I am so sorry ive not been by before now, im struggling to stay on top of my crafting just now. I am loving the new CD images from Sarah, they are just adorable. You have done a marvellous job of hightlighting them hunny.

I am sorry you have been feeling poorly and am sending you a very huge cyber hug!!! love you lots Hugs lInda x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Shirley this is totally awesome the front cover alone held me spellbound then the other pages.....I am speechless......wonderful.

Hugs
Lorraine x