Wednesday 21 October 2009

Another Sample from Sarahs new CD - Playful Imps


This is another of my samples done for Sarahs new Cd, which is being previewed this morning on Create and Craft 671 and on Preview 36, Sarah rang this morning to let me know thats shes ok and to say that shes excited about the program, she also wanted to know how to pronounce my hubbys granddaughters name Seraphie, anyway she has Stephanie with her this morning, Good Luck Sarah, knockim dead.

Now this card has been created again mainly with strange fold, in fact its a gatefold card with the four inter corners folded towards the centre and then folded back. Ive used two of the gorgeous papers from Sarahs cd, and a topper which has been mounted onto a piece of Gold mirri board as have the two front pieces. This was done with one of the background papers and Ive picked the best parts to use on this two outside pieces. then mounted these two onto the same gold card. The centre panel had to be cut to fit enough inside the diamond shape as the fold wouldnt have laid straight otherwise, Ive used a peel of for the sentiment on the front.

I hope you enjoy watching Sarahs show, if you dont have an account with C&C you can buy any of her wonderful cds directly from her own website http://www.spanglefish.com/peerlessdesigns/ and you will get free p&p within the UK, and any help that you might need, Sarah is a wonderful person who will gladly give any help needed, Ive known her for about 4 years and I carnt tell you how proud I am of her achievements and her work is absolutely stunning. And it is all her own artwork, she does actually draw and paint a lot of the characters you see on these cards, the rest is photos she has taken herself.

12 comments:

Christine said...

OOhhh Shirley I saw this on telly this morning...your famous now girl..LOL truly gorgeous card beautiful colours love it.

Hugs Christine xx

brenda said...

This is an real work of art Shirley and the colours are fantastic.

B x

dolcreations said...

Shirley this is so pretty! wow..the colours are just stunning!
Your creativity is just pouring out!
Lovely,
Christine

Spyder said...

oh bother! I missed it and forgot to record...I hope they repeat it over the week end! Lovely lovely card, just perfect!
((Lyn)))

CraftyC said...

Your card is stunning Shirley, looks like alot of love and care has gone into that!!
Clairex

Unknown said...

Such beautiful colours, hope the show went well, I'm sure you will inspire people to order as your projects are perfect,
hugs Angela x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow, wow, wow Shirley this is amazing love that fold and the images are stunning I think this will be a sell out for Sarah.

Hugs
Lorraine x

mueppi said...

Hello my dear Shirley
Thanks for the tips, I have to deal with the Clematis!
It's very sweet of you !!!!!!
I've now covered with pine green in spring and I'll put small plants in front, so they are protected from the sun!
Your card is so wonderful like allwyas!!!!!!!
I love the fantastic colours!
I wish you good night and press you down completely!
Big hugs hun Gisela

Unknown said...

Shirley I totally missed the show, so disappointed, I had to go out for bedroom curtains, such a bother, but I love the look of this and will be looking out for it on ebay....as I cannot buy from CC, pity that cos they have some wonderful things...Hugs Avril xxxx Love what you have done with this card, like the fancy folding and the papers and images are a delight. xxxx

Debbie said...

What an amazing card Shirley, I love the fab folds you have used...so different and the colours are gorgeous. Debbie x

Lavender and old lace said...

I missed this on cc but I will be buying this cd, your card is beautiful I love the shape and the paper is so pretty I love purple and those tree outlines are great
I only found you by accident I was reading a comment you had left on another blog ,I looked at your picture and remembered seeing yout face a few times before so went to see what you did glad I did I will be following your blog Dorothy do have a look at mine dorothypatricia.blogspot.com

Patricia St Martin said...

WOW!!!! Shirley this is a stunning card. I do not think I have ever seen this card. Is your friends cards all this nice on her cd? Do you have the dc? Have you made a lot of her card? Lots of questions. That card is beautiful. Would it play in the US?
Hugs, Pat