Tuesday 25 August 2009

And Yet another Award from Lorraine


Oh girls you make my day with your comments, I had a feeling that I would be setting the cat amoung the pigeons admitting my very naughty sins, yes we are all guilty of the ones Ive admitted to and a few more as some of you wrote down in your comments. But Im so glad that I dont have to carry these on my own or feel guilty when you are around, its a bit like Crafters Anoymous we all confess but dont want to be cured, definately not a good example to show anyone suffering from addictions, as this is one we dont want to give up, Oh Well you know what they say "what carnt be cured, has to be endured" though I dont think for one minute it was meant for the likes of us, but for poor people who have to endure a illness.

Anyway today Im posting yet another lovely award that my special friend Lorraine - http://coldwaters2.blogspot.com/- has given me, poor Lorraine suffers terribly at times and she herself will tell you that she often has a low esteem of herself, but I think shes the most quietly talented lady that I know, and shes such a sweetheart, so please visit her and tell her so.

I will now try and again pass this onto some of my lovely followers who I hope will enjoy it as its another new one that Ive not seen before.


I sincerely hope girls that you enjoy this award as much as I had receiving it, take care and thank you for your loyalty and your lovely comments. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

7 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me for this lovely award Shirley - it has made my day :) Kim

Poppy said...

thank you so much Shirley, you're so kind.
poppy

mueppi said...

Thanks Shirley, that you have here again for thinking of me!!
I am pleased once again huge!
I still wish you a wonderful day and send many greetings
Gisela

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

You are the sweetest! Thank you so much Shirley!!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Thank you so much for giving me this award Shirley - I'm thrilled to bits!
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

mi sello personal said...

Oh my God, you are giving me an award, i can't belive it, you make me so happy you make my day, thank you my dear Nanny(i love this name).....Laura

Claireabelle said...

Thanks Shirley
xx