Saturday 1 August 2009

A Big Thank you to Lyn and Lorraine


Well Im back but Im not quite ready to post a card, to be really honest I havent even got around to even thinking of making one, its been go, go, go since the boys went at lunchtime, you know what its like trying to get everything back to normal, and trying to find all your bits and pieces.

Anyway I have a few thank you's that Id like to make first before I even think about crafting, and the first ones are to Lyn of http://spyder-spyderscorner.blogspot.com/ and Lorraine ot http://coldwaters2.blogspot.com/ for the above award both of them sent to me, so I want to thank them personally for the lovely comments on their own blogspots and on mine. Please visit both their gorgeous blogs and see what beautiful work they both achieve, I am very envious of both their talents.

My next problem is to sent this lovely award to 12 people which really isnt fair as there are so many followers of my blog and I really dont want to leave any of you out, so I suppose Id better try and do my best,

I hope you girls will enjoy this award as much as I have in receiving it, thank you again Lyn and Lorraine for the honour you did sending it to me. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

7 comments:

Paula said...

Hi Shirley thankyou so much for the lovely award i will post it on my blog asap.
Paula xxxx

mueppi said...

Hi Shirley
I thank you for this wonderful award and I am thrilled that you thought it did to me !!!!!
I wish you a wonderful weekend and send you lots of lovely greetings from Germany
Gisela

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Aww thank you so much Shirley!! I'm honored :)

trudette said...

Hi Shirley,
thanks ever so much for the lovely award !
I will blog about your great Blog on my Blog ,
hugs,
trudette

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Congratulations on receiving your awards Shirley. You are just the sweetest to pass to me. I love following your gorgeous work. Hope you had a great weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Rita said...

Thanks Shirley for the lovely award. I will add to my blog today.
I will post your prize today darl. Hubby took car and stranded me yesterday grrr!!!
Love and (((hugs))). xxx Rita

Donna said...

Thank you Shirley for the lovely award, I will proudly display it on my blog.

Looks like you had a fun time with your grandsons, glad you're back crafting though.
hugs
Donna xx