Thursday 6 August 2009

Wow another Award


Ive been so very lucky this last week I have been awarded a number of awards, and its so very moving that you lovely fellow bloggers should consider me and my blog good enough to award them to me, this one has come from Lyn of http://spyder-spyderscorner.blogspot.com/.

She has the most inspiring blog that Ive come across, not only does she make the most gorgeous cards, but she takes us on journeys with her photos and I cannot tell you how I love to visit and absurb her tales of adventures.

She is also starting up a weekly blogcandy from now until the end of September, it will be for her followers, no one knows what she's got on offer so its going to be a really lovely surprise, so if youd like to click on the banner on my side bar, you will be able to see what Lyn is up to.

Now this award comes with some conditions, firstly I have to give you five things that I like to do, and then pass it onto five people, so here I go with my five things. 1. As you know Im a craft Alcoholic, carnt get enough of it. 2. Spend to much on craft Stuff, which I also like. 3. Adore my hubby, and the way he puts up with me. 4. Adore all our Grandchildren, and love to visit and take photos, hence my nickname. 5. Love visiting all my followers Bloggers and leaving comments, and really enjoy reading theirs on my work. Now my list of people Id like to pass it onto are as follows.


Well girls you know what you have to do, enjoy it. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

3 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Shirley wow what a gorgeous award and it is the first time I have received it so bless your lovely heart for thinking of me. To think of little ol me is awesome so big big hugs and many thanks for making my heart sing.

Love & Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the award, i will put this on my blog as soon as i have talked to my mum so she can talk me threw it not really sure what i am doing yet but thank you so much nikki x

Unknown said...

Hi Shirley, many thanks again for giving this award to me, I am thrilled to pieces, have to think of 5 things about me, and 5 people to pass it on to, I am now putting my "thinking cap" on....thanks for passing it onto Nikki to she is thrilled, she phoned me this morning to let me know. I am away to stamp some images for her and send them through so that she can enter some challenges. I gave Sinead (her daughter) some Xmas stamps for her birthday and Nikki has been using them I see and making a great start to stamping, I wish I lived nearer to her and she could play in my shed....Thanks for the award again my dearst Friend, many many hugs Avril xxxx