Wednesday 5 August 2009

Anthony on his Hobby Horse


Todays card is yet another of Mo Mannings gorgeous digi stamps, and again I have coloured it with my copic pens. Ive then cut it out with my rotatrim and distressed the edges with some blue catseye inkpad, then mounted it onto blue pearlescent card.

The base card is my usual 8"x 8" white card and for the first layer I have used another piece of the same colour blue pearlescent card and some papers that I printed from the Sue Bottles Country Classic's Cds, its a cd that I bought on Ebay, and she has some really lovely papers on several of her cds. Ive used three of her patterns for this card, and the first one is a dark blue check one, the second layer is a white background and blue star pattern on, and the last one is pale blue paper with white starts on. Over these three mounts I have stuck a blue gingham ribbon and attached it to the back of the base layer.

On top of this I have stuck my image onto the base card with foam tape, and also stamped a greeting onto another piece of white card and layered it up with the same pale blue card, this was then stuck to the left hand side at the top with some foam tape. To finish of I have stuck some cowboy boots and saddle to the left hand bottom side and a couple of Sheriff badges at the top on the right.

18 comments:

Rita said...

Beautiful work Shirley. Keep up the great work.
So sorry about the Fairy fingers. I sent one to Spain last week no problems. Send one close to home and the Postie tried to kill her eh? LOl.
Love xxxRita

Rach said...

a gorgeous card Shirley, you have done a brilliant job colouring anthony and his hobby horse.. love the saddle and boots that you have added, a lovely touch. hugs rachxx

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Such a sweet card!!

Linnie said...

fab card shirley i am loving the image
lu linniexxx

Spyder said...

This is lovely!!It's so full of 'movement'I love it! and of course your colouring is perfect!! Fab card,please pop over to my blog where I have I little some thing for you!

((Lyn))

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Shirley,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Janet said...

Another gorgeous card Shirley! Your colouring is superb! X

Tab said...

Wow your card is gorgeous, such fabulous detail and I love the image, coloured beautifully!
Hugs Tab xxx

Poppy said...

great card Shirley.
poppy

Bev said...

What a fabulous card Shirley - love that colour combo, delish papers and adorable image (I need to perfect my Copics colouring so I can attempt these darling images of Mo;s) x

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Shirley and the papers are beautiful. Love the image and coloured perfectly. Enjoy the rest of your week!
Take care
Clairex

Jamee said...

your card is so cute!!!

debby4000 said...

Oh he is fabulous, wonderful work with the image and brilliant card.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

AWE Shirley this is beautiful, what a happy looking wee boy. I love the paper you have used. Another Great Card..Hugs Avril

I was thinking of doing Candy for my birthday in December, I too have started collecting....Hugs my Friend Avril xxx

Jules said...

Oh Shirley

How special is this.

You are clearly a natural when it come to copic pens.

Love that cheeky chappie!!!

Have a great day.

Love Jules xx

Elaine said...

Love this card, fantastic colouring. This image is definitely on my "Mo Wishlist". :)

andrea said...

another gorgeous card,thankyou for the lovely comment on my blog,it is good to be back and crafting i have missed it,hope you are well,hugs
andrea

Ali Dantre said...

Hi sweetheart beautiful card, please forgive me for being such a bad blogger. Im not myself at the moment & just on looking.
Hope you are well my friend?

Hugs
Lisa.xxx