Wednesday 5 August 2009

Today I have been given Three Awards


I have been given three awards today from two different people and I carnt say THANK YOU enough to Linda and Kimmi, for considering me good enough to receive them. As I dont know how to split the pictures up I will have to do them separately so please forgive me for that.

I will do Kimmi's of http://poppy-petal-designs.blogspot.com/ first as bless her I did receive this award from Avril last week and as its such a special award I want to thank her for considering me for this award as its titled a Circle of Friends, and for this I would like to pass onto some special people who like Kimmi have become special friends as well as my fellow followers and bloggers, so here is my list of people I would like to pass it onto.


This is a way of thanking you girls for being such fantastic followers and for leaving such lovely comments, Thank you so very much Kimmi for passing it onto me and for allowing me to thank just a few more of my friends. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

4 comments:

trudette said...

You very much deserve this award , for you are such a loyal blog friend , always kind and encouraging !
Thanks ever so much for giving me this award too , I will try to be an even better friend :)
hugs.
trudette

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

You are such a sweetheart! Thank you so much for thinking of me, I'm honored! :)

Linda said...

YOU so very much deserve this award Shirley! Thank you so very much for always leaving such sweet and kind words on my blog. I'm so glad we met through Blogland! Thanks for thinking of me and hope you and hubby are doing well! xoxo, Linda

Julie said...

Thank you very much Shirley for this lovely award. Just popped onto my blog to have a look. Weather not so bad up here. Arrived in Broadway (Cotswolds) monday. Now started my part time hours. I'll put in on my blog next week. Thanks for thinking of me.
Julie x