Friday 28 August 2009

Ive been given a really lovely Award from Andie


Ive been so very lucky in the last couple of weeks to have been given some really lovely awards, and this one today was from Andie of http://andie66.blogspot.com/, and I want to thank her for considering me for it. Shes such a creative lady so please visit her blog and see what beautiful cards she creates.

Rules only if you want to:1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.3. Link the person who nominated you for this award.4. Name seven things about yourself that people might find interesting.5. Nominate seven Kreativ Blogger and let them know. Im afraid after admitting last week to so many revealing sins I can't think of anything interesting about me so if you dont mind I will just nominate seven fellow bloggers.


I do so hope that you will enjoy this award girls as I find your blogs really inspirational and enjoy visiting as often as Im able to. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

Lia said...

dear shirley,

thank you for this lovely award, I'm really happy with this, thank you for given it me
hugs lia

Elena said...

Thank you Shirley for this awesome award! Hugs~Elena

mi sello personal said...

Hi ,congrat for your new award ,,your blog as alwaus fantastic...Hugs laura