Sunday 2 August 2009

Another beautiful Award from Avril


Ive been so lucky since I started blogging last November, Ive met some really lovely people and their comments have always given me so much encouragement to create my cards and hopefully improve my efforts. Todays award is from a very special lady and who has become a real blogging friend, so I want to thank Avril of http://avrilannwatson46.blogspot.com/ for this and to say that its a great honour to receive it, and I will pass it onto some even more worthy blogging friends to.

My first friend I want to pass it onto is Rachel Jakes she has been one of my original followers and without her friendship and inspiration Im not sure Id be where I am now. Also wonderful Mandy for getting me into blogging, without her pushing Im not sure I would have been here today.

All these lovely ladies have been very influencial in one way or another in helping me, and some of them have become more than that, they are my email friends and we hope one day to meet up and really put the world to rights. Thank you everyone for all your help and believe me without it, I would be a very poor person, also thank you so much Avril for giving it to me.
With all my love and big Hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

7 comments:

trudette said...

You só deserve the award !
I have Blogged about you on my blog !
http://trudette.blogspot.com/2009/08/another-wonderful-award.html
hugs ,trudette

Spyder said...

Well done Shirley a true blogger and well deserved! Welcome back to blogland
((Lyn)))

Rach said...

awww that is so sweet, thank you Shirley for both the wonderful award and for the lovely kind words, you are a true sweetheart..
and congratulations on recieving the award yourself.. truly deserved.
big hugs Rachxxxx

sparklybitsblog said...

thankyou shirley i am honered you thought of me and will be very proud to add this to my blog , keep blogging girlfriend you make some wonderful cards and there always such a pleasure to look at sending you a big hug mandy x

coldwaters2 said...

Awesome Shirley you are one of the bestest friends ever and you so deserve this award you have helped me so much and a great inspiration and thank you for passing this award on to me.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Ali Dantre said...

Awww Shirley babes, thank you so much for passing this award on to me. I have been given by another friend sweet so I'l add your name to it. Thank you again special lady. Will email you in a bit. Big Huggles
Lisa.xxx

cats whiskers said...

Oh Shirley thanks so much for this award my friend it is sent right back to you as well , congrats on rteceiving it sweetie
Hugs Jacqui x