Monday 24 August 2009

Ive gone International - It means A Friendship Award


Good Morning everyone, and yes the weather did stay dry yesterday for the christening, mind you it was a hour long service and the little ones were really noisy and bored by the time it finished, but I think they had good fun running around the church while we were singing.

Today I have received a lovely award from Laura - http://misellopersonal.blogspot.com/ she lives in Mexico, and Ive left it upto my husband to try and translate what it says, but isnt it gorgeous. Thank you Laura so much its so kind of you to consider it for me, I now have to award it to 4 people to pass it onto, so heres my list:-

Ive decided to try and give it to those lovely followers from other countries as well as one from the UK, thank you so much girls for visiting me so often, I do so hope that you enjoy receiving
it as much as I have done. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

4 comments:

Saskia said...

Shirley,

This award is soooo cute!! I LOVE it!! Thanks a lot... and thanks for all the friendship!!
The award is now at my 'award-bar'... I'll pass it later, if it's ok for you.

Sweet, sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Leann said...

Aaaaaw, thank you Shirley!
Hugs x

Unknown said...

Congratulations Shirley, you deserve all the award you get. I am glad you enjoyed the christening, in our church the wee ones are taken away to Sunday School, for a wee while, that relieve the tedium for them a bit...Christening are my favourite events at the church....Hugs Avril xxxx

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww my friends,what a beautiful award.
Thank you very much.

Hugs Riet.xx