Tuesday 11 August 2009

Beautiful Lilies


Hi everyone, again today I am posting yet another of my flower photo's, this one is of my gorgeous lilies which are now just coming out. I love them and the perfume of them I find is so hypnotic and its also the favourite flower of my mother, who also had them in her garden.

I want to thank Jules for her lovely comments yesterday, about not feeling compelled to post a card daily. I have been making cards but not for posting but for Christmas, they are just for the locals so they are the quick turn around type which I dont feel are good enough to post, so it maybe a couple of days before I find I have enough time to create one for posting.

Thank you all for your love and loyalty, with hugs and kisses, Shirleyxxxxxxxxxxxx

10 comments:

Paula said...

These are so beautiful Shirly i do love lillies.
Paula xxxx

Poppy said...

they look beautiful,bet the smell is gorgeous.
poppy

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good afternoon Shirley, wow your lilies look gorgeous, they are one of my favourite flowers, the orchids are equally as stunning. I have to say you've been sobusy since my last visit with so many gorgeous cards, i am loving them all Shirley. Your blog is always full of inspiration, thank you for sharing, hugs Linda x

coldwaters2 said...

Hiya oh Shirley I have so missed visiting you and what a fantastic picture they are fabulous. I got the same lilies and too some photos but then my mum came to stay so I never did get round to posting the pictures. Mine have gone over now because of all that rain I have one Star Gazer still in flower and smelling like heaven lol. They do make you feel cheerful don't they

Big Hugs
Lorraine x

Jules said...

Hi Shirley

Gorgeous photograph. I smell those beautiful lilies from here!!

I love lilies.

Sounds daft, but thanks for your thanks!!! You are so sweet.

I bet even your Christmas cards are beautiful. I haven't got many done yet - perhaps I need to try harder!!

Love Jules xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful flowers Shirley.

Hugs Riet.x

Tab said...

Oooh these are my fave type of lillies, the smell is divine! Thanks for sharing they are beautiful!
Hugs Tab xxx

cats whiskers said...

Wow sweetie I just love Stargazers, and the smell is just heaven, hope you are all well dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Ali Dantre said...

Oh my Shirley I love lillies...look at these beauties! you have very loving hands to nuture these my friend

Luvs ya!!
Lisa.xxx

julietk said...

They are stunning :-D. I planted some of those because they flower in August and my Hubbys birthday is August. They have promptly flowered in early July every year so far :} Juliet