Wednesday 5 August 2009

My Second and Third Award


My second and third award are from Linda of http://simpleandsassycreations.blogspot.com/, she has become a very special friend and I want to thank her for considering me for both of these awards, bless you my love and hope that you will all pop by to see her fantastic creations and her very special love of Edward of Twilight fame.

I will have to deal with these award separately as this one only allows me to pass it onto three people so I will deal with that one first,
This is the really difficult part - the award rules:
1. Only 3 people are allowed (to have this passed on to them).2. Two have to be dedicated followers of your blog and the other one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.3. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.

I have given it to three people who have become dedicated followers of my blog, and Gisela is a new follower from Germany, so thank you so much girls for your support it really does give me such a buzz when I read your comments. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

2 comments:

Rach said...

wow more awards sweetie, you do deserve them though...
thank you so much for thinking of me when passing it forward.. (will pop it on my sidebar.. ) big hugs Rachxxx

mueppi said...

Wow .. Shirley

You can register on awards not complain !!!!!!

Thank you so much, to me that you've thought again!

I send you lots of love greetings from sunny Dusseldorf
Big hugs hun Gisela