Monday 24 August 2009

An Award from Gisela


I have a big apology to give to Gisela of http://mueppis-bastelwelt.blogspot.com/ she gave me this award a couple of weeks ago and I didnt pass it on then as Id just been given one that needed me to give my secrets away and this one also asks that you give five of your secrets away as well, so I thought Id hang on till I could tell you them without doubling up on ones Id disclosed earlier, mind you they havent changed but hopefully you girls will understand.

My first naughtiest sin, is that Ive spent far to much on my craft stuff, now I have boxes and cupboards full of it, just as well as my poor hubby's being made redundant this Friday and Im not going to be able to do that in the future. Mind you he was supposed to be retiring next March anyway, but its still really stressful for him.
My second sin, is maybe I spend more time crafting that I should, but I suspect you do as well so that maybe one that we all relate to.
My third sin, I probably should spend more time with my hubby instead of crafting, but I do so enjoy it, and he likes TV programes that dont interest me.
My fourth sin, I should do more housework, but that again I think you can relate to.
My fifth and last sin, I know I should do more exercise, Im sure it doesnt do me any good sitting crafting all the time, I do walk into town but perhaps with my hubby being home all the time we will start making an effort to go for a walk everyday instead of when I need to.

Now I have to pass this award onto ten of my lovely followers, as again as usual we all find this extremely difficult, so please if Ive left you of this list, you know what I say, its not because I want to its because Im limited to how many I can give it to.


Thank you so much girls for your loyalty and I hope that you enjoy receiving this award. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxxxx

12 comments:

Ali Dantre said...

aww sweetie..........thank you so much...I went & done and now come back coz i realised i hadn't left you a thank you lol please forgive my brains definately frying in this heat. Love it sugar plum.

Big hugs my darlin.

Lisa.xxxx

Janet said...

Thank you Shirley xx

trudette said...

Congrats ! You deserve it .

coldwaters2 said...

Shirley these awards are so pretty aren't they and you have been so kind to think of me again and I accept it with love in my heart. I will post it straight away but not sure I have any more secrets to divulge...well not to the blogging world lol.

Love & Hugs
Lorraine x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Shirley its me again I have left an Eye like your style award on my blog it is a bit different and think you will like it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Oh Shirley thank you so much i dont deserve it ive been so slack. Much appreciated.xxx

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Congrats on your award :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your Award Shirley and many thanks for thinking of me. I will wear it with pride on my blog, and will have to put my thinking cap on to come up with 5 Sins.....LOL. only 5....much they same as yours I suspect. Hope you and your hubby enjoy his early retirement....Huge Hugs Avril xxxx

Jules said...

Hi Shirley

Congratulations on your award - and thank you for thinking of me and passing it my way.

I am hoping to post it tonight alongside a little creation.

Your secrets made me laugh because I bet every cardmaking blog owner could write exactly the same thing. LOL!!

I was sorry to hear about your husband being made redundant on Friday. This is such a shame. Especially when he was so close to retiring anyway.

Take care Shirley

Love Jules xx

cats whiskers said...

Thank you for this my dear friend and you so deserve this yourself sweeti, I am afraid I have all of your sins plus an awful lot more and they are mostly to do with crafting :)
Thanks again dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Paula said...

Thankyou for the lovely award Shirley i will post it on my blog asap.
Paula xxxx

Rach said...

thank you for the award sweetie, hugs rachxx