Wednesday 19 August 2009

Wow see what I received from Lyn - Weekly Blogcandy


Today I received a wonderful surprise, it was from Lyn of http://spyder-spyderscorner.blogspot.com/ its her Weekly Blogcandy, there are so many gorgeous goodies that I carnt tell you how excited I am at the thought of using them. Lyn must have worked hard stamping up all those images and the pocket card she has created to keep them in, is absolutely stunning. THANK YOU so much Lyn Im so thrilled and gobsmacked with your blogcandy.

And if I were you girls, Id pop over to Lyns blogspot and see how fantastic a creator she is of some gorgeous and stunning cards, she always brings smile to my face with all her adventures, its a joy to visit her believe me.

With love and huge hugs Lyn, Shirleyxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Saskia said...

Wow... you're a lucky girl! :)

There's some 'sumer candy' on my blog... maybe you can give it a chance! Good luck!! :)

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Poppy said...

wow looks lovely Shirley.
poppy