Monday 17 August 2009

Yet Another Wonderful Award from Avril


Ive been really indulgent today, Ive ordered myself some more copic pens, I must admit I do have quite a few already but I suspect like me you girls find just when you think youve got a good selection of shades you carnt find the one you need. Anyway with hubbys say so I did order quite a few more.

But the big thing today has been two wonderful surprises, firstly the above award from Avril of http://avrilannwatson46.blogspot.com/ and the other is from Lyn of http://spyder-spyderscorner.blogspot.com/ I won her Weekly blogcandy, Im so gob smacked I carnt put into the words how I want to say how thankful I am to these and all the wonderful girls that leave me awards and blogcandy, all I can say is THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. Since starting blogging last November, I have found the most loving and generous people in the world, and all I can say is thank you for accepting me into your world, and giving me the most enjoyable hobby and letting me be part of it.

Now this award from Avril comes with some conditions and they are I have to give you seven interesting things about myself, so I suppose Id better try and see if I can relay them to you.

1. I love and adore my hubby, whos the most generous and loving man I know.
2. I love my family very much, unfortunately I dont get to see them very often as they live quite a distance from me
3. I enjoy blogging and meeting such lovely people seeing their creations, and being inspired.
4. I really love crafting, I find it so absorbing it gives me so much pleasure.
5. I love my garden, it gives me such joy when the flowers come out.
6. I enjoy listening to audio tapes and the radio while Im crafting.
7. Lastly making new friends and chatting to them by email, and Ive made some really lovely friends while Ive been blogging.

Now I have to pass this lovely award onto seven of my fellow bloggers, and again this is not an easy thing to do, so please forgive me if your name isnt on the list, as I consider you all worthy of it.

Well girls I hope you enjoy this award and I will be looking to see what your interesting things are, with love and huge hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

Saskia said...

Thanks for this lovely award!!!!! You're such a nice person... great to 'know' you!!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Janet said...

Thank you Shirley! X

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Congrats on the award- you deserve it!!

Jules said...

Hi Shirley

Thank you very much for thinking of me and send an award my way.

It is always a pleasure to read your blog, see your creations and read your comments.

Have a lovely day.

Love Jules xx

Paula said...

Thankyou so much for the lovely award Shirley i will get it on my blog along with the other one you gave me a few weeks back asap.
Paula xxxx

Riet said...

Thank you very much Shirley your the award.

Hugs Riet.xxxxxxxx

Sue said...

Congratualtions hun, thank you so much for passing it onto me, sue,x