I read on the Sugar Nellie blogspot this morning, that they were looking for Christmas cards using one of their stamps, so I thought Id give it a go. Ive used these two little ones in their sleigh. Ive stamped it out onto white card and coloured it with my copic pens, I then cut it out using the new Nestabilitie Label dies, this one is number eight, its a really nice size as it actually cuts out bigger images than some of the other ones. I did afterwards distress the edges with my chalk inkpads, and then cut a larger size of the die for the mount, though I should say what I actually did was draw around the outside of the die with a pencil and then cut it out by hand, as the next size up would have been far to big for my mount. I also did a similar thing with the sentiment, and this time used one of the new ribbon tags, and mounted a greeting onto the punched out tag.
The base card is a 8"x 8" white card and the papers Ive used this time are from the new Bearly Mine Extreme Designs Vol.III from Donna, these are the Xmas designs, and Ive used two of them for this card. The first mount is on dark blue pearlescent card and Ive used a snowflake design for this one, and then Ive cut out a 7"x 7" inch square from a snowman and fir tree design, and used my new snowflake border and corner punches to create a mount to go on top of the first layer. The third mount is a piece of pale blue pearlescent card that Ive put through my cuttlebug with the snowflake embossing folder, this was then stuck down the centre of the base card.
I then positioned my mounted image in the centre of the last layer, and then threaded some ribbon through the tag ends which I then fastened to the back of the first layer, then stuck this all to my base card. Ive also punched out some snowflakes and dipped the ends into glue then into some of the Twinklets Diamond Dust to create a really snowy edge to them, these were then stuck around the top of my card.